Membership Requirements: The two most important eligibility criteria for PNWC-TEHR membership are enthusiasm for Center activities and a strong research program that contributes to the strategic objectives of NIEHS and to the theme of the PNWC-TEHR.
Full Members must meet these minimum requirements:
- Participate in Center-sponsored meetings, retreats, seminars, and other activities.
- Conduct research relevant to the theme of the Center or provide complementary expertise.
- Cite the Center grant in publications when appropriate.
- Engage with stakeholders (with Center support) to develop relationships that influence their behavior.
- Must be extramurally funded, preferably by NIEHS, and maintain professional or adjunct faculty status at OSU, OHSU, PNNL or UO.
PNWC-TEHR Associate Members must meet requirements a) through d) above and demonstrate effort toward securing external funding and Pilot Project funding.
If interested, please email the Center Director.