Membership Requirements: The two most important eligibility criteria for EHS CC membership are enthusiasm for Center activities and a strong research program that contributes to the strategic objectives of NIEHS and to the theme of the EHS CC.
Full Members must meet these minimum requirements:
- Participate in Center-sponsored meetings, retreats, seminars, and other activities.
- Conduct research relevant to the theme of the Center or provide complementary expertise.
- Cite the Center grant in publications when appropriate.
- Engage with stakeholders (with Center support) to develop relationships that influence their behavior.
- Must be extramurally funded, preferably by NIEHS, and maintain professional or adjunct faculty status at OSU, OHSU, PNNL or UO.
EHS CC Associate Members must meet requirements a) through d) above and demonstrate effort toward securing external funding and Pilot Project funding.
If interested, please email the Center Director.