- The Biology Project - An online interactive resource for learning biology. Developed by the University of Arizona with topics including: Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Developmental Biology, Human Biology, Mendelian Genetics, Immunology, and Molecular Biology.
- Chemicals and Human Health - Basic toxicology, lung toxicology, environmental tobacco smoke & lung development, kidneys & metals curriculum.
- Chemicals, the Environment, and You - Explorations in Science for grades 7-8 from NIH
- EnviroMysteries - Through intriguing dramatic videos supported by clear print and Web materials, middle grade teachers can help their students become detectives-investigating the connection between where we live and how we feel.
- Environmental Health Perspectives Science Education Program - Bring current research into the classroom! Lesson plans and curriculum for high school teachers. Lessons are based on research news articles in Environmental Health Perspectives, the journal of the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences.
- EPA Kid's Club: The EPA Provides environmental curriculum and activities for K-12 students and teachers.
- NIEHS Environmental Health Science Education - A list of on-line resources for K-12 teachers including lesson resources, curricular materials, and professional development. From the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences.
- NIEHS Kid's Pages - A whole lot of Environmental health related activities (also available in Spanish) from the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, of the National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services
- NIH Office of Science Education- A great collection of on-line resources on many health topics. Grade levels include elementary, middle and high school. Download free materials or order free from the website. From the National Institutes of Health.
- Toxicology On-line Tutorial - From the National Library of Medicine, this tutorial takes about three hours and is available for free.
- Toxicology Risk Assessment and Pollution (ToxRAP) - This K-9 curriculum, developed by the Resource Center at the Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences Institute (EOHSI), is an innovative new curriculum which introduces students to the principles of toxicology and the process of risk assessment.
- ToxTown - An introduction to toxic chemicals and environmental health risks you might encounter in everyday life, in everyday places.